TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please check that the parking sensor kit is correct at the point of ordering as we cannot accept liability under any circumstances once the sensors have been sprayed.
No responsibility can be taken by www.park-mate.co.uk for any parking sensor kits ordered in error once that part has been painted.
If leaving your vehicle make & paint code while checking out, please make sure this is the correct paint code (as we cannot accept returns in the customers fault) If you are unsure, please call or email us with your vehicles registration plate, we are happy to help!
Whilst we make every effort to ensure we perfectly match the existing paint code, we cannot guarantee a 100% colour match. We can not be held responsible for any paint variations due to multiple variants of a particular colour code by the manufacturer or by outside influences including but not limited to atmospheric conditions, chemicals or 3rd party influence. Sensor heads will be painted with the information supplied by the customer or their agents. We cannot be held be responsible for incorrect information supplied by the vehicle manufacturer or the customer.
Prices shown on our website include V.A.T. at 20%. When you add a product to your shopping basket a breakdown of the cost is shown.
Credit Card Security
When an order is placed via our website, credit card transactions are processed by a fully PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant server. The card details are not held in clear text on any web site or online server.
All products come with a 2 year guarantee unless stated otherwise in the product description.
We would like you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with an item you may contact us with your problem (within 14 days). Refunds will only be applied in the same method in which you paid. Any items which have been painted/colour-coded cannot be returned unless they are damaged during shipping (and evidence is provided via the courrier). This does not affect your statutory rights. As we cannot exchange items once they have been painted / colour-coded, please ensure that we are provided with the correct make & colour code. If the fault lies with Park Mate then we will work to rectify any mistakes made.
Where possible all returned goods must be with original packaging, have original invoice and be un-used, so please ensure the part is correct before altering or attempting to fit. Refunds WILL NOT be given if product is altered, used in any way or original paper work is missing. If the goods have been changed in any way by you the customer refunds will not be given.
Damaged items can only be returned if the customer provides evidence that the item was damaged during shipping or delivery, so it is the responsibility of the customer to check on the condition of the product on arrival and report any damage to the courrier immediately. All our products are packaged safely and securely and are shipped out in a premium condition. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. However, on rare occasions products may be found to be faulty or defective.
- The content and information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Park Mate is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your own discretion.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. Prices and specifications are subject to change. All goods are subject to availability.
- All images on the website are for illustrative purposes only, given to provide our customers with guidance. Park Mate is not to be held responsible for any incorrect or incomplete images.
- ALL items being returned for any reason require the original invoice as proof of purchase.
For your protection, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
By paying for goods from Park Mate then you agree to all terms and conditions set out at www.park-mate.co.uk
Any questions or queries please contact us and we will be only to happy to help.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.